Holder of a Master 2 « History and New Technologies, mention New Technologies applied to History » from the Ecole Nationale des Chartes, I have been working since 2015 on the digital humanities projects of the laboratory.
I am also responsible for the HAL collection of the ANR EnamelFC project (https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ENAMELFC) and co-leader of the HAL collection of the CRCAO (https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/CRCAO).
Finally, I am the Information Systems Security Officer of the unit.
CRCAO research programmes
- Diglossia, Intralingual Translation, Interpretation
- The circulation of enamelled objects between France and China (mid-17th - mid-19th century): Technological, cultural and diplomatic interactions
- Dictionary of Traditional Agriculture: English-French-Chinese-Japanese
- « Chinese Storytelling »
- Directory of Patronymics and Titles of Function in the Dunhuang Manuscripts
- The Dog in Ancient China and Today
- Glossary of Specialised Terms for the Archaeology, Art History, Visual Culture and Architectural History of China and Japan